Friday, November 23, 2012

14 Week update

How far along: 14 Weeks

How big is baby: 4 inches from crown to rump, and 2.5 oz. About the size of a large naval orange

Best moment of the week: Thanksgiving with Man Dude and my mom, and my mom saying that she's really excited for Sweet Pea to come. Oh...and feeling Sweet Pea move!!

Maternity Clothes: Jeans are just too tight, I'm in yoga pants until this baby is born....and then maybe for the rest of my life.

Food Cravings: I was craving green bean casserole something fierce, and jalapeno poppers. Really Pinterest is wreaking havoc on my cravings!

Food Adversions: Pork, and eggs...ew.

Symptoms:
TMJ: This has been killing me this week. I was in tears the night before Thanksgiving. I've also been having neck tension, causing headaches.
Cramping: Still an issue, but not nearly as bad
Irritability: Mister thinks I hate him, apparently I'm a raging bitch

Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt Sweet Pea moving last week, and off and on this week. It only happens if I lay on my left side at night, little rolling sensations. It's the best feeling ever!

Gender: It's too early to tell

What I'm looking forward to: Knowing for sure that I can feel Sweet Pea moving

Next appointment: We have our next prenatal appointment December 5th, and then we find out if Sweet Pea is a he or a she January 2nd! Eek!