Friday, November 30, 2012

15 Week update

How far along: 15 Weeks

How big is baby: Avocado 4.5 inches from crown to rump, and 3.5oz

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. I've graduated to yoga pants, they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week:  Going out to dinner with my parents for my dads birthday

Food Cravings: Bread and butter! Oh, I could eat that all day!

Food Adversions: Still eggs. I haven't tried to eat them yet, but the thought is icky.

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Poor Mister gets to deal with me all day and night. I've turned into a bigger bitch than usual :(
Acne: None
Cramping: I still get very minor cramping for time to time

Movement: I've been feeling a rolling sensation for a little while, but last night I swear I felt tiny little kicks. It's truly amazing!

Gender: Still a mystery

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting to feel stronger kicks, and finding out the gender

Next appointment: December 5th