Friday, December 7, 2012

16 Week update

How far along: 16 Weeks

How big is baby: Onion 5.1 inches from crown to rump 5.9 oz *that seemed a little heavy, other pages are saying 3.5 oz*

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. I've graduated to yoga pants, they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week: Finding out that all our anatomy scans came back negative, and Sweet Pea is as healthy as can be!

Food Cravings: Bagels and cream cheese

Food Adversions: Still eggs. I haven't tried to eat them yet, but the thought is icky.

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Poor Mister gets to deal with me all day and night. I've turned into a bigger bitch than usual :(
Acne: Yea, on my back. It's gross
Cramping: I still get very minor cramping for time to time
Dizziness: Oh real bad at times. I almost passed out at Winco earlier this week. Not fun!

Movement: According to my doctor, it's too early to feel anything. I "shouldn't" feel anything for another month or so. Well...something is moving around in there.

Gender: Still a mystery

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting to feel stronger kicks, and finding out the gender

Next appointment: January 2nd!!