Friday, December 14, 2012

17 Week update

How far along: 17 Weeks

How big is baby: Sweet Potato 5.6 inches from crown to rump, 6.7 oz

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. I've graduated to yoga pants, they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week: Going shopping for more stretchy pants with my mom. It's been a really rough week for me, so getting out of the house and taking my mind off things is nice. Mister and I also went and fed the ducks, which was wonderful.

Food Cravings: Steak!! And more steak!

Food Adversions: Nothing really, eggs still seem a little sketchy

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Poor Mister gets to deal with me all day and night. I've turned into a bigger bitch than usual :(
Acne: Yea, on my back. It's gross
Cramping: I had some odd cramping yesterday, along the bottom of my stomach
Dizziness: None this week!

Movement: According to my doctor, it's too early to feel anything. I "shouldn't" feel anything for another month or so. Well...something is moving around in there.

Gender: Still a mystery

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting to feel stronger kicks, and finding out the gender

Next appointment: January 2nd!!