Friday, December 21, 2012

18 Week update

How far along: 18 Weeks

How big is baby: Large mango 6.0 inches from grown to rump, 8.5 oz

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. 
I've graduated to yoga pants, they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week: Buying our first baby item! A Winnie the Pooh bassinet!

Food Cravings: Steak, Christmas cookies, Mexican food, and more Steak.

Food Adversions: Nothing really, eggs still seem a little sketchy

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Poor Mister gets to deal with me all day and night. I've turned into a bigger
bitch than usual :(
Acne: Yea, on my back. It's gross
Cramping: None
Dizziness: None this week!

Movement: According to most people, it's too early to feel anything.

Gender: Still a mystery

What I'm looking forward to:  This week I'm looking forward to Christmas with the family

Next appointment: January 2nd!!