Friday, December 28, 2012

19 Week update

How far along: 19 Weeks

How big is baby: Banana 6.5 inches 10.6 Oz

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. I've graduated to yoga pants, 
they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week: Spending time with family on Christmas, and we got our first baby book
 from my Step-mom and Dad

Food Cravings: I didn't really have any cravings this week

Food Adversions: Nothing really, eggs still seem a little sketchy

Symptoms: 
Irritability: I think it's gotten a little better.
Acne: Yea, on my back. It's gross
Cramping: None
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: It was so horrible this week. I would cry out in pain.

Movement: According to most people, it's too early to feel anything.

Gender: Still a mystery

What I'm looking forward to: I'm excited to find out what the gender of this Sweet Pea is 

Next appointment: January 2nd!!