Friday, January 11, 2013

21 Week update

How far along: 21 Weeks

How big is baby: Papaya 10.5 inches 12.7 oz 

Maternity Clothes: I've given up on jeans or any form of "real" pants. 
I've graduated to yoga pants, they don't really have maternity clothes in my size.

Best moment of the week: Feeling her kick and flop all over the place

Food Cravings: None this week

Food Adversions: None

Symptoms: 
Irritability: I think it's gotten a little better.
Acne: It's gotten better, thank god!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: When I go into stores, I think it's an anxiety thing
Lower hip pain: Much better this week, but still not 100%

Movement: There's no guessing it now! She's definitely moving now. 

Gender: GIRL

What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling more movement

Next appointment: January 15th, we missed the one on the 4th