Friday, February 8, 2013

25 Week update

How far along: 25 Weeks

How big is baby: Lettuce 13.6 to 14.8 inches 1.5 to 2.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants and regular shirts

Best moment of the week: Seeing her with the ultrasound. She's gotten big!

Food Cravings: Nothing I can think of 

Food Adversions: Eggs are on the no go list again

Symptoms: 
Irritability: It's better, but I still have my moments
Acne: None!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: When I go into stores, I think it's an anxiety thing
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None this week
Pulled groin muscle: Better this week
Frequent urination: Like every 15 minutes, not kidding, not even a little
Upper stomach pain: Yes, I'm thinking it lactose intolerance 

Movement: She's getting stronger, I'm pretty sure I saw my belly move this week

Gender: Still a girl, I had them double check

What I'm looking forward to:  Planning the baby shower

Next appointment: February 28th