Friday, February 22, 2013

27 Week update

How far along: 27 Weeks 

How big is baby: Eggplant 13.6-14.8 inches 1.5-2.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants and regular shirts

Best moment of the week: Having Sweet Pea kick the iPod off my belly

Food Cravings: Nothing I can think of 

Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Much better than it has been in the past.
Acne: None!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: A little, started some blood pressure medication
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: None
Frequent urination: Mister clocked me at every 45 minutes
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Yep! I'm thinking about picking up some nursing pads

Movement: She's moving like crazy! Bigger movements this week, and higher up

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  The baby shower! 

Next appointment: February 28th