Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet Pea photo drop

This was by far the most entertaining ultrasound yet. She's so silly, and wiggles around quite a bit. They wanted to get a better look at her heart, because of heart problems I had when I was born. She kept putting her arm over her chest, making it hard to look. We wiggled and poked my belly, and the first photo is the position we got. 

The tech said she weighs 1 pound, 11 ounces. I'm not sure how they figure that out, but they also said she was right on track. I asked how much weight I've gained, it's about 18 pounds, which is on the higher end of where they want me, but still in the target range. 

We get to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks, I do love see her. One of the perks of being high risk I suppose.
Sweet Pea doing yoga already! Her legs and feet are over her head, note her adorable pot belly!

Her nose and lips. She's got her daddy's lips
Her adorable tootsies! 1.5 inches already! They don't look short and fat like mine :)