Friday, March 8, 2013

29 Week update

How far along: 29 Weeks 

How big is baby: Cucumber 15.2-16.7 inches 2.5-3.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: This has been a sore sore subject this week. 
My belly has gotten big enough that all my shirts are too short. After a minor 
break down, some friends suggested making a belly band. So Mister and I went 
through some old clothes and made three! Problem solved, and it makes it so I can 
wear real pants again!!

Best moment of the week: Seeing our little Sweet Pea one the ultrasound, 3D this time! You 
can see her perfect little face, just right!

Food Cravings: Sweets

Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: This week has been a little....hormonal. Fun for everyone!
Acne: None!
Cramping: Quite a bit on the right side
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: None
Frequent urination: Mister clocked me at every 45 minutes
Upper stomach pain: Pretty bad last night, felt like gas. Not fun
Lactation: Oh yea

Movement: Big time! She's been making my belly move

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  The baby shower! 

Next appointment: March 14th *they're going to be a few times a week soon*