Friday, March 15, 2013

30 Week update

How far along: 30 Weeks 

How big is baby: Cucumber 15.2-16.7 inches 2.5-3.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts and a belly band

Best moment of the week: Watching my belly move around as Sweet Pea dances

Food Cravings: Cereal! *Which is bad, it has sugar AND carbs*

Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: I haven't been my best this week, everything is irritating me
Acne: None!
Cramping: None
Dizziness: Oh yea! While play putt putt, I almost went down. Not cool
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: Came back this week, ow!
Frequent urination: Mister clocked me at every 45 minutes
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea

Movement: Big time! She's been making my belly move

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  The baby shower! 

Next appointment: March 28th *they're going to be a few times a week soon*