Friday, March 29, 2013

32 Week update

How far along: 32 Weeks 

How big is baby: Squash 15.2-16.7 inches 2.5-3.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts and a belly band

Best moment of the week: The baby shower was by far the best 
moment this week!

Food Cravings: Steak and onions

Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: I've been nicer, but pretty emotional. I'm quite needy
Acne: None!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: Not too bad this week
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: It hurts the most when I get up from sitting still for a while,
or when I'm in bed
Frequent urination: Constant!
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea
Braxton Hicks: I've had quite a few this week, but thankfully nothing regular

Movement: She's been super active this week! I can sometimes see my belly 
bouncing around

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  Everything. I'm looking forward to meeting her 

Next appointment: April 1st, NST *Non Stress Test*