Saturday, April 6, 2013

33 Week update *OMG only 7 weeks left!*

How far along: 33 Weeks 

How big is baby: Durion Fruit 17.2-18.7 inches 4.2-5.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts and a belly band

Best moment of the week: Watching my belly bounce around as Sweet Pea moves

Food Cravings: Salad!!


Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: I think it's gotten better
Acne: None!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: It's extremely uncomfortable
Frequent urination: Constant! Once an hour while sleeping.
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea
Braxton Hicks: I've had regular ones this week. Went to L&D and everything seems ok.
Insomnia: I wake up every hour on the hour, and then have a hard time getting back to sleep.
Just getting me ready for Sweet Pea 

Movement: During the last NST, she pushed off one side of my uterus, and hit the other. 
We saw it on the ultrasound, pretty funny!

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting things set up, and cleaned

Next appointment: April 8th, NST *Non Stress Test*