Friday, April 12, 2013

34 Week update

How far along: 34 Weeks 

How big is baby: Butternut Squash 17.2-18.7 inches 4.2-5.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts and a belly band

Best moment of the week: Seeing my belly contort as Sweet Pea moved to one side

Food Cravings: Chocolate cake....I haven't indulged....but I so want to!

Food Adversions: None...Go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: It's been a very difficult week. I don't think I've been irritable, but very teary
Acne: None!
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: Gone
Migraine: None 
Pulled groin muscle: It's extremely uncomfortable
Frequent urination: Constant! Once an hour while sleeping. Just getting ready for Sweet Pea
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea
Braxton Hicks: I've had a few, but nothing regular this week
Insomnia: It's better this week.

Movement: Last night half of my belly popped out, when I pushed back, I felt her move away. 
And then she moved right back.

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to:  Getting all her clothes and bedding washed, so we can set up her area

Next appointment: April 15th, NST *Non Stress Test*

*Update* The doctors have decided that it's not safe for Sweet Pea to come any later than 39 weeks, 
so we only have 5 weeks left!!