Monday, April 29, 2013

36 Week update *a few days late*

How far along: 36 Weeks 

How big is baby: Honeydew 17.2-18.7 inches 4.2-5.8 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts. I've also started wearing a t-shirt dress, 
because pants are sometimes too much effort.

Best moment of the week: Finding gently used Sweet Pea sized clothes for $.25 each!

Food Cravings: Blueberry muffins. I have indulged, but luckily I'm able to control my 
blood sugar levels anyway.

Food Adversions: Pork

Symptoms: 
Irritability: Wow. Took a plumet this week. I have very little patience for people, and I may
let it be known...
Acne: Not great, but not horrible either
Cramping: Slight
Dizziness: Off and on
Lower hip pain: Slight
Migraine: None 
Hip/groin pain: It has been horrible this week. I've had quite a few breakdowns over it
Frequent urination: Constant! Once an hour while sleeping. Just getting ready for Sweet Pea
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea
Braxton Hicks: None
Insomnia: Sleeping like a baby
Swelling: SO bad! If I don't constantly have my feet up, I swell. I gained 12 lbs in 1.5 weeks
from swelling!!
Rash: OMG. It hasn't been diagnosed as PUPPs yet, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is. It
itches SO bad, and is spreading. It's really quite gross.

Movement: She's running out of room, so she's not as active

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting things organized and put together.

Next appointment: April 30th,  OB follow up

*Update* Sweet Pea is currently transverse. Meaning, she is laying sideways across my belly.
If she doesn't turn to be head down, she will have to be delivered via c-section. We're already
scheduled for May 23rd, because I wanted my doctor to be the one to do it. So a little over 3 weeks left!