Friday, May 3, 2013

37 Week update *Hello full term*

How far along: 37 Weeks FULL TERM

How big is baby: Winter Melon 18.9-20.9 inches 6.2-9.2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts. I've also started wearing a t-shirt dress, 
because pants are sometimes too much effort.

Best moment of the week: Getting so see the nieces and nephews, and driving down south.

Food Cravings: Strawberries, chocolate 

Food Adversions: Pork

Symptoms: 
Irritability: A tad better this week, but still no patience for stupid people
Acne: Cleared up
Cramping: None
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: None
Migraine: None 
Hip/groin pain: It's really bad. 
Frequent urination: It's calmed down this week
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea, I may or may not have squirted myself in the face a few times
Braxton Hicks: None
Insomnia: Um...yea...what's sleep?
Swelling: It's a little better, but I still swell quite easily
PUPPs: It's spreading all over my belly and sides, and moving it's way down my legs.
It itches like crazy, mainly when I'm going to bed.
Movement: She's running out of room, so she's not as active

Position: Transverse oblique (diagonal/sideways) 

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting Sweet Pea's crib set up!

Next appointment: May 6th, NST

*Update* A day less than 3 weeks left! 20 days!! 20!!