Friday, May 10, 2013

38 week update

How far along: 38 Weeks 

How big is baby: Pumpkin 18.9-20.9 inches 6.2-9.2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, regular shirts. I've also started wearing a t-shirt 
dress, because pants are sometimes too much effort.

Best moment of the week: I got a pedicure this week....quite lovely

Food Cravings: Strawberries, chocolate, cereal

Food Adversions: None, go figure

Symptoms: 
Irritability: A tad better this week, but still no patience for stupid people
Acne: Cleared up
Cramping: Quite a bit yesterday, I was dehydrated
Dizziness: None
Lower hip pain: None
Migraine: None 
Hip/groin pain: It's excruciating. It's a nice break when I don't scream out in pain from
trying to turn over at night.
Frequent urination: It's calmed down this week
Upper stomach pain: None
Lactation: Oh yea!
Braxton Hicks: None
Insomnia: Better this week
Swelling: I had to take my ring off :(
PUPPs: Omg. Please! Make the itching stop!!
Movement: She's bopping around

Position: Transverse oblique (diagonal/sideways) 

Gender: Girl!!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the rest of the house organized

Next appointment: May 13th, NST/OB follow up

*Update* Less than 2 weeks left! 13 days! OMG!