Friday, May 3, 2013

Getting organized "AKA nesting"

We have gotten so much done this week! It feels fantastic to get things in order!

Mister moved the ginormous bed, got the sheets changed, moved the dresser into the closet, and cleaned everything. I've gotten all of Sweet Pea's clothes washed and put away! I have the little accessories into their own little compartments. I love having things organized!

This weekend we're planning on setting up the crib and changing table. After that, all we have to do is install the car seat and set up the swing. That and put away all the adult laundry. There's not much, so that's good.

Now that I'm officially full term, Sweet Pea can make her appearance anytime. I still need to pack both our bags for the hospital, just in case she does decide to come on her own.

My blood sugars have dropped quite a bit this week, I'm not sure what that means. I'd like to think that my body is getting ready to have this beautiful little girl, and regulating my blood sugars for her to arrive. I'm not sure how logical that is, but one can hope. I've filled my doctors in on it, they don't seem too concerned, but we are a little. Waking up with your blood sugar at 60 just isn't right.

This is the last weekend I'm leaving the house unless it's for appointments. I get too tired too quickly to do anything. If I leave the house, then I'm too tired to get anything done when we get home. Hell, all I've done today is waddle out to the front room, and I'm ready for a nap.

That's all I've got to update for now.