Sunday, June 23, 2013

1 Month update

 I can't believe my little girl is already a month old! It seems like she's only been here for like a day, but then I also can't remember life without her.

She's changed and grown so much. I'm sad that this is going so quickly, I'm trying to hold on to every memory. She really is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Last night was by far our most difficult night. We were up at my mom's and as we were getting ready to leave, she was hungry. We had an 'instant' bottle of enfamil formula that we were given, the problem is, Sweet Pea is on Similac because that's what WIC gives out. The mix of formula brands upset her tummy something fierce and gave her horrible gas. She was up for nearly 4 hours screaming in pain. It was horrible. After a nice long warm bath and about an hour of back pats, she finally fell asleep. It seriously broke my heart, I cried right along with her.





Enjoy one of the first pictures of Sweet Pea, compared to her most recent.