Friday, July 26, 2013

It's a wonderful life

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We had Sweet Pea's 2 month check up. She's 12.7 lbs and 22 3/4 inches long! Growing so incredibly fast. The doctor said she's gaining a little more quickly than she would like, compared to what she was doing last time she was in. The thing is, last time she was in, she was vomiting several times a day, in huge quantities, and now she's not....of course she's gaining wait more quickly. My babies perfect, shut up doctor.

After the doctors appointment, we went over to visit Sweet Pea's great grandparent's. We try to visit them once a week. I had such a great relationship with them growing up, that I would really like Sweet Pea to have one with them as well. They really were/are the best grandparents a kid could ask for. After every visit, I get an email from my grandma thanking me for letting them hold Sweet Pea. Because you know, I'm going to tell them they can't hold the baby haha They're so funny.

Today is also a very special day. Mister and I have been together for 8 years today! We've been through quite a bit, and have come out ahead happier and more in love in spite, or maybe because of it all. This year has been one of our most difficult, but also absolutely our most joyous year by far. Sweet Pea has brought us closer together, and more in love than ever before. Mister is the man of my dreams, and the best father Sweet Pea could ever ask for. Happy 8 years Mister, you are my best friend in the entire world, and I'm lucky to have you in my life.