Saturday, August 24, 2013

Exciting adventures await


Sweet Pea and I had a small photo shoot today. I still sometimes have a hard time believing that she's mine, that I'm a mommy. This is something I've wanted my entire life, and I didn't think it would ever happen. When I was little, and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would say, "I want to be a mommy". This little Pea, is everything I've ever wanted. I couldn't be any happier.

We're going on our first overnight trip the week after next! We're going to the beach for my birthday. I'm really excited, but quite nervous. Mister and I haven't been on an overnight trip, since his mom's funeral in 2006. It will only be for one night, but it's going to be so much fun! And I've been assured that this is the best time to travel with babies. Sweet Pea loves car rides, so hopefully that part will go as smoothly as it did for our first road trip.

This will be Sweet Pea's first trip to the beach ever! Well...duh. I'm hoping the weather is nice, so we can spend some time on the actual beach.