Monday, August 5, 2013

It's a placenta pill kind of day

Today was a rough one. I may have bitten a head or two off, all belonging to Mister. Of course.

I had to say goodbye to some of Sweet Pea's 0-3 month clothes. Well....maybe not goodbye, they just went into a laundry basket on top of the dresser, but she's not going to get to wear them, ever again. I'm not ready for this. She's still a newborn in my eyes. How is this happening so fast? Today has been filled with lots of tears, begging and pleading with a 10 week old to please slow down in the growing department, and placenta pills.

I'm enjoying this new stage. All the eye contact, and smiles. Oh the smiles, they melt my heart. But the thought of Sweet Pea being in 3-6 month clothes makes me realize she will soon be in 9 month clothes, and then be in 12 month clothes...I'm trying so hard to live in the moment. Enjoy every second.



I think part of the problem is I'm still quite tired from our road trip. Next time, there will be a slumber party happening haha

 I'm missing my newborn. I realize that she is still kind of a newborn, she's still pretty floppy, and that I have so much to look forward to. It's just all happening so fast. Sweet Pea is most likely the only sweet pea we will ever have, this needs to slow down.


P.S. The pills are already helping