Sunday, September 15, 2013

Best two lines ever

One year ago today our lives forever changed. It was the most exciting, exhilarating and terrifying time of our lives. I had been a little more cranky than usual, and crying a lot, so Mister suggested I pee on a magical stick. Usually the first sign of pregnancy would be a missed period, but I haven't had a regular period since I was a teenager, and we didn't really think it was possible for me to get pregnant. A doctor told me that I didn't ovulate, due to having P.C.O.S. (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). So seeing those two lines show up was quite a shock.

I was really sick at the time, so the timing wasn't the best. But a few months into the pregnancy the sickness went away, and the pregnancy was wonderful. This was the happiest and scariest day of my life. Either way, those were the best two lines I've ever seen in my life.