Saturday, October 26, 2013

What we've been up to (Photo drop)

 We went to the pumpkin patch.  It was a little lack luster of a place, but we still had fun. We didn't get a pumpkin, but we did get fresh, warm caramel corn!  Sweet Pea enjoyed herself, and that's why we went.



A couple of weekends ago, we went over to my dad and step-mom's house for dinner. Mister and I for got her Bumbo, to sit in while we eat. We also forgot to bring any toys. I ate one handed. We had lots of fun.



We visit my mom almost every weekend. Last week she had a kitchen fire, so we couldn't go in the house because of the smoke. By the weekend it was better. Sweet Pea was going crazy with this packing paper. Who needs toys?
 We blew up my birthing ball, from when I was pregnant. Sweet Pea loves it!! We play with it several times a day, and I've even caught Mister bouncing around on it.
Sweet Pea has been practicing sitting up too! She looks thrilled, doesn't she? She still falls over pretty quickly, but she's getting better at it. 
      
           She has been a great sport while I've been making her Halloween costume. I'm glad I'm done now, so I can go back to cuddling my Pea.                    
    
We went and visited my Grandparents on Thursday. My Grandma loves holding Sweet Pea, and I love seeing them together. I'm going to have to watch her closely though, she really wants to give Sweet Pea a Hershey's bar!                                  


I tried to do Sweet Pea's 5 month pictures today, but it just wasn't working. She was fussy, the light was wrong, and she kept grabbing the blankets. Another day maybe.
Sweet Pea's costume! Seriously, how cute is she?? It makes all the stress and tears worth it. Yes. Tears. I didn't know how to crochet before I made this, and I'm not a fast learner. I have a friend that was helping me through Facebook. I looked at videos, and got it wrong....so wrong. After my friend took pictures of her doing it, I picked it up pretty quick. And look how cute she is!!