Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Memories

I miss being pregnant so much! The thing I miss most about being pregnant is feeling Sweet Pea move. I didn't have the easiest pregnancy, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. It makes me sad that I probably won't ever get the chance to do it again.

I was just thinking about this last night. I was thinking about how I missed everything, except the excruciating SPD. But then I thought, no...I miss that too. Because it was apart of my pregnancy. It was proof that something was happening, that my body was changing and that there was a baby growing inside of me.

OK. I can think of ONE thing I don't miss. But it was just in the beginning of the pregnancy. I had to come off my anxiety medicine, and it was hell. It was SO bad that I haven't gone back on it since having Sweet Pea, in fear of ever having to go off of it again.

I have dreams of feeling a baby moving from the outside of my belly.

The only regret I have about my entire pregnancy is not having pictures done. I only have 2 pictures of my belly, and they're crappy cell phone pictures. I just felt so fat (extra fat) and unattractive, and thought I didn't even look pregnant. I wish I had documented each stage a little better.