Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful November, Day 24

November 24, 2013

I'm thankful for crocheting.
Can you tell I'm running out of ideas yet? How sad is that?
I have an online friend who is super creative and talented with her crocheting abilities.
In fact, you should go check out her page and show her some love. 
Anyway, she taught herself how to crochet, while raising two small adorable boys.
And inspired me to teach myself to do the same.
I wanted to make Sweet Pea a Cabbage Patch wig for Halloween.
This friend was such a huge help. 
So really, I'm thankful for this friend lol

But crocheting in general is great too.
It's cheap, if you buy the inexpensive yarn. And barrow the hooks from your mom.
I'm progressing alright, I suppose.
I made a slipper. 
Just one. LOL
I got side tracked and forgot what size hook I used.
It's fun, try it.