Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Why my head hurts *Video*

All day yesterday, Sweet Pea was screaming. And not angry screaming, or sad screaming. Just screaming to hear herself scream. It was funny at first, but towards the end of the day....it was exhausting. 



She's been eating more and more table food. This morning she had peaches, cottage cheese, and toast. That's a lot of food for such a little baby. But this means she's cutting back on her formula, which is nice. Because, that shiz is expensive! 

Her birthday is fast approaching. And I'm not ready. Both physically, and mentally. I have things I want to do for her party, but it's all a little bit overwhelming. We are going to get to see the BIL and 3 of his 5 kids though. So that will be nice.

Easter is this weekend. I'm not sure if we're going to have a basket for Sweet Pea this year or not. Money is tight, and she's a little young anyway. We'll be going to my Aunt's house, so I'm sure there will be *sugarless* goodies there.

Sweet Pea has been biting lately. And if/when we say "OW!".....she laughs. I've read that you should put them down and walk out of the room, but that seems like a lot of work. I rarely get to sit as it is. Do I really want to get up every time she bites too? 

She has my *clean* underwear spewed all over the front room now. I guess that's a hint to fold laundry and put it away.