Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's been a rough week, but it's over....right?

This week has been hell. I've been an emotional mental wreck. I'm so stressed out, and just about at my wits end. I tried to take a day off from the internet, to decompress...that didn't work so well. Sweet Pea is cutting 2 molars, which is super fun -_- One has broken through for the most part, 

I've been looking forward to nap time this week. It's the time of day that I can breathe. Sweet Pea still naps on me, so I can't really get anything done. But I can still relax. My favorite time of the day lately, has been bed time. That time when she's asleep, and I can finally relax and try to fall asleep myself.


The fun part about this week has been, that Sweet Pea is letting me put things in her hair! We went to the Dollar Tree and got a couple packs of bows, and a pack of hair ties. For as long as she could reach her head, she would rip everything that touched it, off. But not these!


I have to bribe her withe food in her highchair in order to put anything but clippies in....it's worth it. Look how cute her little pig tails are!! 

The weather has been really nice this week, so we did get to go to the park. Which Sweet Pea loves. She's not really able to do much except swing. But, man does she love swinging.

March 2014
 Look how much Sweet Pea has changed, just since March! She looks like a toddler now! I still see a tiny baby when I see her, I'm not quite sure when this change took place, and I'm not sure I approve. She is growing and changing so much everyday, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to keep this blog.
May 2014

 Her birthday is 6 days away. And her party is in 7 days. We're going up to my mom's again today to help her clean and get things ready for the party. Because this week has been so hard, I'm not really looking forward to it. I'd really like to just go to bed, and stay there all day.

Sweet Pea just woke up from a 30 minute nap. Her naps are usually 2-3 hours. Today is going to be fantastic.