Sunday, June 1, 2014

I miss my family!

Last night I had a dream that Mister, Sweet Pea and I were at this weird arcade with the BIL and his family. I think I might miss them. 

We had so much fun with them while part of the family was here. I wish we had the money to fly back there and visit, but the odds of that happening are slim to none. And they probably won't be here again for another couple years....if that. 

But while we had them, it was great. We went to the park, we stayed close to home most of the time. Just had nice quality time together, They were able to come to Sweet Pea's party, which was really special. The only thing that would have made it better is if the SIL and the twins could have come too. Maybe next time. 

 We spent so much time at the park, that Sweet Pea started to fall asleep on the swing! Everyone took turns pushing her, she just ate up all the attention.


Sweet Pea and Uncle J