Sunday, June 22, 2014

Public Service Announcement

This is a public service announcement.

The next person that calls my baby fat, in anything but a loving, "she's so chunky, I could eat her up" kind of way, may be bitch slapped. This includes doctors. 

Sweet Pea is a chunk. But she's also only 12 months old, 13 months tomorrow. She's a baby, and I will not restrict her calorie intake. We feed her healthy foods, she's just meant to be a chunk. And if she's still a chunk at 12 years? I will love her all the same. 

Do not make comments about my baby's weight, unless you're saying how much you love her chunk. Because I do. I love every inch of her. And if you can't except her for who she is, or who she's going to be, then you don't need to be a part of our lives.

I think all of this is stemming from Sweet Pea's upcoming Well Child appointment. Her doctor always complains that Sweet Pea is too heavy. And that we should be feeding her mainly leafy greens. It gives me anxiety, and pisses me off. And if she does it again this week, I will be saying something. And we will be switching doctors. Enough is enough.

End rant.