Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet Pea photo drop

Last weekend we went up to my mom's house, to soak up some sun and get a few pictures of Sweet Pea. I originally posted that we weren't going to go up, and, we didn't that day. We went up on Sunday instead. It was a lot of work, but was also a lot of fun. And we got some great pictures of Sweet Pea!

That's really what this post is about, a big photo drop.








 This kid really has too much sass for her own good. Not really, she has the perfect amount of sass! There's a Caption This contest going on right now over on the Rock-a-bye Booty Facebook page, featuring this picture. It ends tonight. You should go check it out.

I got a couple pictures with my mom too. I love this one because, you can see how much love there is between them....and the cup. 

There will be a real update soon. I promise.