Monday, August 18, 2014

No more tangles review


Sweet Pea got a bath tonight, using Johnson's baby shampoo and conditioner. At first, I thought the fragrance was a little strong, opening the bottle. But as I was shampooing Sweet Pea up, I actually liked the smell. It almost smelled like apples. 
Sweet Pea doesn't have a whole lot of hair yet, but for testing purposes, I also used the no more tangles leave in conditioner. I have to say, Sweet Pea's hair is extra silky. I'm going to save the rest for when she's older and actually has tangles. Because, conditioner on a 14 month old is just silly.

We also received detangling spray. I didn't use this, but I plan to in the future. I may even use it on myself for my gnarly tangles.

Sweet Pea's hair is getting longer and longer, and before long I have a feeling I'm going to be very glad we have these products.



I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.