Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Poor Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea got her second fever last week. :( At first we thought it was teething, because she has her four canines coming in, all at once. But after the fever went away, she got an all over body rash. I googled, and asked some friends online. The friends helped me come to the conclusion that it's most likely Roseola. It's nothing serious, and nothing a doctor can do really. The rash will go away in a few days. 

Because Sweet Pea hasn't been feeling well, she has been having meltdowns like no other! Throw herself on the floor, kind of tantrums. >.< Today was the first day we made it through without constant whining, screaming, flinging ourselves on the floor, or throwing all our food on the floor, and then screaming at our mamas because we're hungry. 

I've actually been feeling like a horrible mama because, I resorted to parking her in front of the TV, which still didn't work. But she would then get mad if I turned it off. She didn't want me to play with her, she didn't want me to hold her. I wasn't allowed to leave the room, for anything. Not to pee, to do laundry, to get a drink of water. Not even to get he food. It was a hard week. I had to repeatedly remind myself that she was having a hard time, not giving me a hard time. 

The TV is still on today because, I'm just worn out. We got out of the house today, maybe that helped some. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow, that should put Sweet Pea in a good mood too. Sweet Pea just adores Grandma.