Monday, September 22, 2014

Heartbreak to pure joy in 30 minutes

My mom and I went to the Just Between Friends sale this weekend. We  went in with a plan to buy just a few things for fall, and a few things for winter. I don't want to end up with too many clothes that Sweet Pea doesn't get to wear. First world problems, am I right? Anyway, that was the plan... but they had so many cute things there! 

We got her Christmas dress, for $10! Most everything we got was either red, or pink. Except for two or three items, which were white. And they're all adorable, I can't wait for it to cool off so I can start dressing her up in this stuff lol 

We wash everything used that comes into the house, because you never know. Besides, one of the outfits smelled like cheese. So I threw everything in the wash, straight away. Can you see where I'm going with this? 

I pulled the wash from the machine, and out came my favorite off white sweater, with little pumpkins and bunnies, and red splotches?? Well shit! I was heart broken. I forgot about it when I threw it all in the wash. My mom read to do a vinegar soak.....it didn't work. What were we going to do? It was only $5, but I loved it! 

I threw the rest in the dryer. While the rest was drying, the sweater was still soaking. Mister grilled up some burgers and dogs and we ate. 

I went through all the clothes again, reminiscing about our awesome finds, when I saw it. Another shirt ruined. This time set in by being dried. I took it out to Mister, practically in tears for being so foolish. He took the shirt, and said he could fix it. Boy was he right!



He dyed them both!! They're still wet in these pictures, but aren't they just perfect? I think I love the sweater even more now! I wish I wad gotten before shots, but oh well. Oh! I just love them!!