Sunday, April 24, 2016

Helper Pea

Today is another good day. Not as good as yesterday but, I'm up. I'm about to go fold some laundry, with Sweet Pea.

She's really interested in helping right now. She wants to help cook, clean, change the sheets... and is really excited about folding laundry. So I want to take advantage of it, to teach her how to do these things. 

I wasn't ever really "taught" how to do things. Or how to take care of myself. I learned along the way...to an extent. I can't cook. At all. I could burn water. I had to google how to boil an egg, for dying them this year. 

I want Sweet Pea to know the basics on taking care of herself. She's helping me make her food, she does help me clean...when I'm able to. She helps me wash the laundry, every. single. time. I just want her to know. So she's not completely dependent on another person.

And now she's shoving her underpants in my face, telling me to fold them. She's excited.