Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I accidentally went full crazy...

I don't even know where to start this. 

My mom came over yesterday, to go to Party City, to buy birthday decorations for Sweet Pea. (She's turning 3!!!)

We all got in the car, and headed over. When we first got there, an old man in an SUV was blocking the entrance into the area with the parking spots. He was waiting for his old lady wife to come out of Khols. He left, and we were able to park.

As my mom was slowly backing out, to straighten the car, the same asshole flew through the lot and hit the back of my mom's new car!! Sweet Pea was in the backseat, and I lost it...like I've never lost it before.

I flew out of the car, and ran up to the driver's door. He asked if we hit his car...then I got really mad. That senile old bastard hit us. 

I started screaming horrible obscenities at him. I even threatened him. I've never, ever done that to a complete stranger. I feel horrible. 

I mainly feel bad for my mom though. It was a stressful enough situation. She did not need me turning into a complete psycho.

It wasn't even that bad of a hit. Their mirror hit right under the back window, and left a 6 inch scratch. If Sweet Pea wasn't in the car, I'm sure I wouldn't have acted that way. Which is no excuse for the way I behaved.

I explained that to Sweet Pea later in the day, and again this morning. We aren't supposed to talk to people like that. I was very wrong. 

I guess mama bear is a term for a reason.