Friday, June 10, 2016

Feeling good

Can I just say how happy I am? I just feel....good!

I'm looking forward to things, finally! Just little things. I look forward to spending the day with Sweet Pea, and look forward to spending the evenings with Mister. 

I'm even looking forward to cleaning the next day lol I ordered a bissell stick vacuum...I'm so freaking excited to use it lmao

There are plenty of things to feel down and stressed out about, and I'm definitely stressed, but I'm not going to let it rain on my happy parade.

Sweet Pea is doing so well with potty training. She's had a total of 3 accidents, the entire time! She's mastered pulling her own pants down and going when she needs to. As long as she isn't super into something.

On the way home from the beach yesterday, she told us she had to pee. So we pulled over, and put the potty in between the two side doors lol She went, and her pullup was dry the whole way home.

She's even been going on the big potty, when out and about. She only wears diapers at bedtime, and the pullup for the long drive. Otherwise, she's in undies...or naked lol

I'm so incredibly proud of her.

It feels like things are falling apart. But, I'm just sure they're going to be just fine. Things will work out. I know it.