Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I can't remember a time without him


11 years ago, I met the most supportive, funny and caring man. Mister has been there for me, through so many hard times. He is always there to cheer me on, when I feel like giving up. He has held my hand through some of the most difficult times in my life....our lives. 

We have had a lot of ups and downs. We almost didn't make it through a few bumps. We did make it though. 

Relationships are hard. I've wanted to throw in the towel a few times, but I'm so glad I didn't. Mister is my best friend. I look forward to spending time with him, every night. He still gives me butterflies. I miss him so much, whenever we're apart. 

With all of that being said....sometimes, I want to punch him in the face. He is the most stubborn man I've ever met in my life. Then...then I hear him make Sweet Pea giggle, or I hear him talk to his brother, and listen to his genuine laugh, and it all goes away. All of the anger...gone. 

He can make me smile, no matter how down I am. 

Happy anniversary, Mister. I love you more than you'll ever know. Let's continue to grow old together ;)